WLH COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH COVID-19
As it always has been, the safety and security of our team members and guests remains our top priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve.
Your Travel Safety
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19 we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols more rigid.
- Our team is staying current on BC legislation and operating protocols.
- We have worked hard to prepare the lodge for a fresh re-opening (including painting, sanding and deep-cleaning)
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our shared spaces and all surfaces (including bunk beds, door handles, faucets)
- We will continue to adjust our capacity in accordance with current hospitality restrictions and recommendations.
- We have increased our antibacterial hand sanitizing stations.
New Hostel Policies and Procedures
We will be taking the following measures to promote safe social distancing throughout the hostel until further notice:
- Dorm areas will be only partially open and guests will have enough space to maintain a safe personal distance. While guests travelling in groups will be placed together, solo travellers will be placed strategically so that they will have their own area.
- We will be limiting access to the washrooms to 2 people at a time per washroom.
- Use of the kitchen will be limited to 4 people at a time and we will be spacing chairs in the common areas 2m’s apart.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the lodge and will be visibly recording how often all surfaces are cleaned.
Your Travel Flexibility
We understand that these are trying times and the future of travel is uncertain. We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options as well as cancellation policies.